Quilters Dream Winter Newsletter
Hi Fellow Quilters and Friends
Here is our newsletter with an update off events in our shop.
Once again to say thank you for your support over this year
and/or welcome you to our shop. We are having our annual Advent event
starting 12 December until we close for the holidays Saturday 22 December.
We reopen Thursday 3 January.
There will be:
* Delicious goodies to eat and drink to start the Christmas season off.
* An exhibition of work from our talented students over the year
* Daily demos of Quiltsmart lightweight printed fusible interfacing
with free sample to make a Christmas cheery mug rug.
* Every bolt that you finish off there will be 20% off full priced fabric.
* Many items with up to 40% off including books
There are a variety of new classes on our website or pick up a class list.
News about our Annual Shop hop. There will be a new line up of shops.
More News later. If you are interested to join us at this adventure
please contact us as soon as you can on 01264324420
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces as always are limited.
It will take place end of June beginning of July dates to be confirmed before Christmas.
New fabrics and notions are already arriving in our shop, so we hope you come and celebrate.
Quilters’ fair Sunday 13 January 2019 10am-4pm
at Farnham Malting, Bridge Square. Farnham, GU9 7QR
Craft4Crafters in Exeter 13.-16.February 2019
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a good 2019.
Janet, Ricky and the Quilters Dream team